2D1N Siquijor Tour
Get our 2D1N Tour Package and experience the mystic beauty of Siquijor.
Php 4,800 each (minimum of 2)
Paliton Beach is a newly discovered body of water which beauty has floated and commonly known as the "Little Boracay" in Siquijor.
Guiwanon Spring Park seems like another one of those tourist traps where you go just to take pictures and tick it of on what-to-do list.
Old Enchanted Tree is one of the biggest tree in Asia. It has fish spa which makes it more popular nowadays where tourists are fun on having some tickle. Aside from that, you can buy souvenirs on the side like different forms of potions as Siquijor is popularly known in mystical myth.
One of the oldest Convent in the whole Asia. Built by Spanish era and now is one of the most valued and outstanding tourist spot.
A 3-layered waterfalls in Siquijor. One of their pride and now improved to make more activities aside from swimming.
Never been on the least! Salagdoong beach has so much to offer aside from swimming. You can do jumping, kayaking and even banana boating.
Tulapos Marine Sanctuary is one of the destination that will make you feel relax and refreshed. Taking away from the populated cities and a sightseeing here is an ecstasy.
- 1 Night Stay- Standard Accommodation with Breakfast @ Coco Grove Resort
- Hotel Transfer
- Tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Lunch Day 1 and 2
- Air-conditioned Land Transportation with Driver
11:30 AM – Arrival (Larena Port)
- Siquijor Signage Boulevard
- Paliton Beach
- Check-in Resort/Hotel
- FREE TIME
Breakfast at the Resort
09:00 AM Hotel Pick up
- Old Enchanted Tree
- Hapitanan Broom Shot Challenge
- Lazi Convent
- Cambugahay Falls
- Salagdoong Beach
- Famous Pan Bisaya (optional)
- Souvenir Shop
5:00 PM – DROP-OFF SEAPORT
- 50% downpayment from the total payable amount upon finalization of the reservation.
- Confirmation letter will be sent via email with the receipt attached.
Pick - Up Policy:
- Provide the exact pick – up location. Give landmarks for uncommon address.
- Be at the meeting place 10mins. before pick – up time.
Send payment through bank account or any remittance outlet (Cebuana & Palawan). Details will be provided once final
- Cancellation should be made 7 days prior to the tour date.
- Down payment will not be compensated once final reservation is cancelled