Panglao Day Tour
Panglao Tour takes you to the popular attractions of Panglao Island. See one of Bohol’s oldest churches and then go spelunking at Hinagdanan Cave. Visit Nova Shell museum and taste the organic foods served only in Bee farm.
- Round trip ferry ticket
- Entrance Fee
- Tour Facilitator (upon request/availabilty)
- Bottled water
- Air Conditioned Transportation w/ Driver
07:20 am – Hotel Pick-up
09:20 am – ETD Cebu
11:20 am – ETA Tagbilaran
- Nova shell museum
- Hinagdanan cave
- Dauis Church
- Watch tower
- Bohol Bee farm
- Alona Beach
- Dumaluan Beach
- Souvenir Shop
04:30 pm – End of Tour
05:30 pm – ETD Tagbilaran
07:30 pm – ETA Cebu
09:00 pm – ETA Hotel
Nova Shell Museum is a one-stop Panglao attraction with its variety of shell collections.
Hinagdanan Cave is a naturally lighted cavern with a deep lagoon and many large stalactites and stalagmites.
A beautiful church in Bohol is the Church of Our Lady of the Assumption in Dauis.
A stone watchtower stands guard over the edge of the sea, a short distance behind the church.
The Bohol Bee Farm.
Alona Beach in Panglao, Bohol.
Dumaluan Beach Panglao, Bohol.
- 50% downpayment from the total payable amount upon finalization of the reservation.
- Confirmation letter will be sent via email with the receipt attached.
Pick - up Policy:
- Provide the exact pick – up location. Give landmarks for uncommon address.
- Be at the meeting place 10mins. before pick – up time.
- Send payment through bank account or any remittance outlet (Cebuana & Palawan). Details will be provided once final.
- Cancellation should be made 7 days prior to the tour date.
- Down payment will not be compensated once final reservation is cancelled