Moalboal + Kawasan Falls Tour
Moalboal is known for its white beaches and colorful underwater world. It is the best site for diving and snorkeling.
Php 4,000/each (minimum of 2)
If you're lucky enough then you'll get the chance to watch the dolphin dancing and swimming along the waves.This is seasonal so capture each moment.
Snorkeling in Pescador island is a must try adventure.
Sardine run in Pescador Island.
Enjoy swimming and capture every single beauty you'll observe while you compete swimming with this tiny creatures, the Sardine Run.
No one could ever describe the feeling of satisfaction as you swim and get to close with this so cute underwater wild marine. Pictures and observation is a total learning while enjoying your travel. So envious!
Corals and marine lives are both important to make another life meaningful and vice versa. In short, it gives beauty and seduction to tourists. Marine Sanctuary is such a way of preserving species underwater.
- Air conditioned Transportation w/ Driver
- Tour Facilitator ( upon request/ availability )
- Entrance fees
- Motorized Boat (Banca)
- Snorkeling Set
4:00 am Pick up at Hotel (Mactan/ Cebu)
7:00 am ETA Moalboal
- Dolphin Watching (optional)
- Pescador Island Snorkeling
- Snorkeling w/ Turtles
- Sardine Run
- Marine Sanctuary
11:00 am – ETD Moalboal
12:00 nn – ETA Kawasan Falls
- Lunch – Own Expense
2:00pm ETD Kawasan
06:00pm ETA Hotel
- 50% downpayment from the total payable amount upon finalization of the reservation.
- Confirmation letter will be sent via email with the receipt attached.
Pick - Up Policy:
- Provide the exact pick – up location. Give landmarks for uncommon address.
- Be at the meeting place 10mins. before pick – up time.
- Send payment through bank account or any remittance outlet (Cebuana & Palawan). Details will be provided once final.
- Cancellation should be made 7 days prior to the tour date.
- Down payment will not be compensated once final reservation is cancelled.