Bohol Countryside Tour
Bohol Countryside Tour takes you on a memorable and fun-filled trip to Bohol’s tourist attractions such as the world-renowned Chocolate Hills. Visit historical and cultural landmarks like the Blood Compact Shrine and Baclayon Church, then go sightseeing at the Chocolate Hills and Man Made Forest. Spend some relaxing time with the enchanting Loboc River Cruise. Meet the world’s smallest primates, the tarsier.
- Round trip ferry ticket
- Air Conditioned Transportation
- Tour facilitator
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
07:20 am – Hotel Pick-up
09:20 am – ETD Cebu
11:20 am – ETA Tagbilaran
- Lunch at Loboc Floating Restaurant
- Tarsier Sanctuary
- Chocolate Hills
- Man made Forest
- Hanging Bridge
- Baclayon church
- Blood compact
- Souvenir Shop
04:30 pm – End of Tour
05:30 pm – ETD Tagbilaran
07:30 pm – ETA Cebu
09:00 pm – ETA Hotel
Enjoy cruising around Loboc River
One of the world’s smallest primates, the Philippine Tarsier and can be found in Bohol.
Chocolate Hills, one of the top destinations you should visit in Bohol.
Man-made Forest are the naturally grown forests of Loboc and Bilar.
The Bamboo Hanging Bridge is originally constructed using bamboo and rope.
Baclayon Church was built together with the stone church built by the Jesuits in 1727.
Blood Compact was an ancient ritual in the Philippines intended to seal a friendship or treaty, or to validate an agreement.
- 50% downpayment from the total payable amount upon finalization of the reservation.
- Confirmation letter will be sent via email with the receipt attached.
Pick - Up Policy:
- Provide the exact pick – up location. Give landmarks for uncommon address.
- Be at the meeting place 10mins. before pick – up time.
- Send payment through bank account or any remittance outlet (Cebuana & Palawan). Details will be provided once final.
- Cancellation should be made 7 days prior to the tour date.
- Down payment will not be compensated once final reservation is cancelled