Camotes Island Tour
Camotes Island also know as the “Lost Horizon of the South” is a group of Islands in the Camotes Sea, Philippines. The island group is located east of Cebu Island, southwest of Leyte Island, and north of Bohol Island.
Come visit and discover the beauty of Camotes Island!
Rate: Php 4,700/person (minimum of 2)
- Hotel Transfer
- Roundtrip Ferry Ticket
- Entrance Fees
- 07:00 am Hotel Pick Up
- 08:00 am ETD Mactan
- 09:30 am ETA Consuelo Camotes
Start of Tour
- Santiago Bay
- Mangodlong Rock Resort
- Lake Danao ( with Lunch and use of Speedboat)
- Timubo Cave
End of Tour
- 04:00pm ETD Consuelo Camotes
- 05:30pm ETA Mactan
- Hotel Drop Off
- 50% down payment from the total payable amount upon finalization of the reservation.
- Confirmation letter will be sent via email with the receipt attached.
Pick up Policy:
- Provide the exact pick up location. Give landmarks for uncommon address.
- Be at the meeting place 10 mins before pick up time.
- Send payment through bank account or any remmitance outlet (Cebuana and Palawan). Details will be provided once final.
- Cancellation shoud be made 7 days prior to the tour date.
- Down payment will not be compensated once final reservation is cancelled.