Whale Shark Watching + Tumalog Falls + Simala Tour
Get the chance to see the giant creature under water. Snorkeling and capturing great photos with them is exciting. Cool down in Tumalog Falls which is also one of their pride and after that, go to Simala a castle-like church proudly standing on a hill in Lindogon village in Sibonga. A well-known religious place here in the Philippines where people preach especially weekends and holidays.
Php 4,000/ person (minimum of 2)
- Air conditioned Transportation w/ Driver
- Tour Facilitator ( upon request/ availability )
- Snorkeling and Watching Fee
05:00am – Hotel Pick-up
09:00am – ETA Oslob
- Breakfast ( Own expense)
- Whale Shark Watching / Snorkeling
10:00am – Cool Down at Tumalog Falls
12:00nn – Lunch ( Own-expense )
01:30pm – ETA Simala Church
02:30pm – ETD Simala
06:30pm – ETA Hotel
- 50% downpayment from the total payable amount upon finalization of the reservation.
- Confirmation letter will be sent via email with the receipt attached.
Pick - Up Policy:
- Provide the exact pick – up location. Give landmarks for uncommon address.
- Be at the meeting place 10mins. before pick – up time.
- Send payment through bank account or any remittance outlet (Cebuana & Palawan). Details will be provided once final.
- Cancellation should be made 7 days prior to the tour date.
- Down payment will not be compensated once final reservation is cancelled.